Sunday, February 17, 2008

pheartsb! schwag...


The term schwag refers to all manner of logoed stuff given away by companies to get people to remember them, feel good about them, have their phone number and website at hand and generally make them think about them before any of their competitors.

now i don't know if it's been because of this head cold thingy that i've had for like EVER but i opened up a cafepress.com shop to test out the realm of schwag. i've got shirts, mugs, and caps with a quasi logo on it. it's not really sitting well with me because it does go against my buy handmade mantra. i could easily make my own schwag or do i need schwag? i do however like the word 'schwag'. well, i'll probably close the shop but if you get a chance...post your opinions, etc...

1 comment:

Nicole Solo said...

this post made me laugh. My favorite piece of swag Ive ever recieved was a rubber band ball in alternating orange and black to match the company's logo - I use it all the time